Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms and Conditions governing your access and use of this website (“Site”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. By continuing to use the Site and/or any of the services shown on the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- By using this site, you signify your agreement to Tasweek Realestate brokerage Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Your continued use of Tasweek Realestate site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED currency.
COPYRIGHT © TSWEEK REALESTATE BROKERAGE – SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by TASWEEK REALESTATE L.L.C unless otherwise indicated.
- TASWEEK REALESTATE L.L.C is the owners of the trade and service marks appearing on this website and all rights are reserved in respect of such trade and service marks.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
- The information and materials contained in these pages – and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear – are subject to change. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to TASWEEK REALESTATE L.L.C final determination and acceptance.
- The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided “as is,” “as available”. TASWEEK does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions therein. No guarantees of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the guarantees of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, are given in conjunction with the information and materials.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will TASWEEK be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or reliance on the contents of this site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay or failure in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if TASWEEK, its representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expense, hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by TASWEEK This Exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All information submitted to TASWEEK via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of TASWEEK who shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides TASWEEK through this site. TASWEEK shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information except as agreed by the TASWEEK or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change and can be modified at any time without notice.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- By accessing this website and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that the law of the United Arab Emirates shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- TASWEEKGCC.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.